Servings: 25 cookies
- 170 gr. plain flour
- 2 fresh eggs
- 120 gr. sugar
- 25 peeled almonds
- Preheat the oven to 150°
- Grease the tins, or put a baking paper.
- Sift the flour with baking powder and salt. Mix into a bowl flour mixture, baking soda, cinnamon.
- Mix into a bowl egg and sugar and beat until fluffy, then pour into little by little the flour. Beat for a few minutes until thoroughly mixed.
- Spoon the mixture with 2 teaspoons into the prepared tin. Garnish each biscuit with an almond on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Leave to cool for a few minutes on a wire rack.
Leave a Reply