Super moist and delicious Banana Bread, it is perfect for your family dessert. This banana bread is super easy and it's a great recipe to get the kids involved in!
Servings: 1 loaf
- 2 ripe bananas medium size
- 100 gr. plain flour
- 190 gr. whole flour
- 170 gr. cane sugar
- 160 g unsalted butter
- 2 fresh eggs
- 1 baking powder
- 30 gr. nuts
- sugar cane
- 30 gr. nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°
- Grease the tin, then line the base with baking paper.
- Melt the butter into a bowl placed over a pan of hot water. The water in the pan must not touch the bowl. Heat the pan over a low heat until the butter has melted, stirring occasionally. Leave to cool.
- Beat sugar with eggs with an electric mixer in a large bowl a few minutes until you have a soft and smooth mixture.
- Mash the banana with the help of a fork, then add to the mixture.
- Pour into the melted butter. Beat everything together.
- Mix the flours with the baking powder and add to the bowl a little at a time.
- Crush roughly the nuts and stir gently into the mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Spoon the cake mixture into the prepared tin, level the surface and sprinkle on top with the remaining crushed nuts and some sugar cane.
- Bake for 45/50 minutes or until well risen, the skewer inserted into the cake must come out clean.
- Leave to cool.
Leave a Reply