This easy Italian summertime appetizer is just what you need! Prosciutto Crudo, gorgonzola and figs topped with a few drops of balsamic vinegar.
Bruschetta with Prosciutto Crudo, Gorgonzola and Figs
Servings: 4 people
- 4 slices of homemade 7 Cereal bread
- 100/150 gr gorgonzola cheese according to your taste
- 100 gr Prosciutto Crudo
- 4 figs
- balsamic vinegar glaze optional
- Slice the bread into slices about 1 cm thick and toast them.
- Put the gorgonzola in a bowl and work it with a spatula to make it creamy.
- At this point, make up the bruschetta: spread the gorgonzola on the bread, arrange two slices of ham and a fig cut in half.
- Garnish with a few drops of balsamic vinegar and serve your Bruschetta!
Leave a Reply