Seen how the warm weather is giving us no peace I opted for a fresh and light Smoked Trout Bruschetta recipe with creamy cheese, zucchini, lemon and mint.
Perfect as an appetizer or a light lunch! And you? Which side are you on?
Smoked Trout Bruschetta with Zucchini
- 4 slices of homemade bread
- 80 gr cream cheese like Philadelphia
- 1 courgette
- 60 gr smoked trout carpaccio
- lemo zest and a few drops of juice
- mint some leaves
- Wash and cut the ends of the courgette. Slice it finely with a mandolin. Eliminate the two slices at the ends.
- Meanwhile, slice the homemade bread into slices about 1.5 cm thick.
- Put them to roast on both sides on the grill for a few minutes.
- Divide the trout carpaccio.
- At this point, make up the bruschetta: spread the cream cheese on the bread and arrange on each bruschetta two slices of coiled courgette and the salmon trout.
- Complete with grated lemon zest, a few drops of juice and mint leaves.
- Your Bruschettas are ready, I just have to wish you Buon Appetito!