TOTAL TIME 40 min. + rest time DIFFICULTY easy
Dark Chocolate Hearts
- 120 g butter
- 1 egg
- 80 g icing sugar
- 80 g dark chocolate
- 200 g flour
- 4 spoons of cocoa powder
- 80 g dark chocolate 70%
- 100 ml. fresh whipping cream
- Chocolate: First of all finely chop the chocolate, then melt it in a water bath, making sure that the water is not in contact. Let it cool down.
- Beat the butter and sugar with electric whisk until the mixture becomes creamy and soft. Incorporate the egg by continuing to beat. Add the sifted flour and the cocoa and mix them well.
- Finally add the cold melted chocolate, mixing with a spatula.
- Dough rest. At this point let the dough rest in the fridge for 30 minutes wrapped in plastic wrap.
- Whip cream. In the meantime, whip the cream firmly, transfer it to a piping bag and put it in the fridge.
- Roll the dough. After the time, roll out the dough between two sheets of parchment paper until a thickness of about 0.5 cm is obtained. Cut out the pasta with a heart-shaped mold. At this point with a round pastry ring with a diameter of about 1 cm (you can also use small hearts), cut half of the hearts.
- Transfer the biscuits to a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake the biscuits in a preheated static oven at 180 ° for about 12 minutes.
- Cool cookies. Once cooked, take them out of the oven and let them cool down for a few minutes. Then transfer them to a wire rack to cool them completely.
- Fill cookies. Place the hearts with the hole over the rest and fill with the whipped cream. Complete with some chocolate chips.
- Enjoy. Your dark chocolate hearts are ready to be enjoyed!
Leave a Reply