Servings: 4 people
- 800 gr. potatoes gnocchi
- 250 gr Gorgonzola cheese
- 50 ml milk
- fresh sage optional
- Put the gorgonzola into a non-stick pan and melt over low heat. Pour into the milk and the sage, stirring continuously.
- When the cheese has melted turn off the heat and set aside.
- Bring a large pan with salted water to a boil.
- Lower one portion of gnocchi at a time into the water and cook until they rise to the surface.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and toss with your sauce.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with the Parmesan cheese, if you want.