Pumpkin and Coffee Bundt Cake
- 250 gr. 00 flour
- 200 gr. pumpkin puree
- 180 gr. caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 120 ml of sunflower oil
- 8 gr. yeast
- 1 coffee cup at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- salt a pinch
- 100 gr. powdered sugar
- 15 gr. lemon juice
- water to taste
- a few redcurrant berries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Prepare the coffee and let it dissolve in the soluble one.
- Grease and lightly flour a 20/22 cm diameter tin.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt twice into a bowl.
- In a bowl or in the planetary mixer, whip the eggs with the sugar until you get a nice frothy mixture, add the pumpkin and continue to whisk. Add the oil and the coffee. Stir in the flours and work the mixture just enough to mix well.
- Pour everything into the pan and level.
- Cook for 35/40 minutes or until the appetizer comes out completely dry.
- Let it cool in the tin for a few minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Prepare the icing:
- Pour the sugar into a bowl, add very little water at a time (adjust according to the desired consistency), the lemon juice and mix with a whisk, until you get a smooth glaze. Garnish your cake with the glaze and a few redcurrants.