Recipes you might enjoy:
Pumpkin Panna Cotta
Servings: 4 people
- 200 gr. fresh cream
- 30 ml. milk
- 150 gr. pumpkin puree
- ½ vanilla bean
- 2 gr. gelatine
- 30 gr. sugar
- 100 gr. cream
- 120 gr. dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar optional
- First, soak the gelatin for at least 10 minutes.
- Place a saucepan with the milk, cream, sugar and cinnamon on the heat. As soon as it starts to simmer, remove from heat and add the pumpkin puree and simmer again.
- Remove from the heat and filter everything with a sieve then add the well squeezed isinglass. Mix everything well.
- Pour the cream into the appropriate molds
- Allow to cool completely and place the cups in the refrigerator for 4 hours or, even better, for a whole day to firm up well.
- To remove the panna cotta from the molds, pass the blade of a knife around the edge and immerse the mold in a little boiling water for a couple of seconds. Flip to unmold.
For the chocolate ganache
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and take it for a spin in the microwave to soften it slightly.
- Heat the cream, pour in the sugar and chocolate and mix until a thick and shiny cream is obtained.
- Let it cool slightly.
- Decorate your Panna cotta with chocolate ganache and half walnut.