Stuffed Potato with Cheese & Mushrooms
Servings: 4 people
- Baking tray
- 4 potatoes
- 60 gr. tasty cheese
- 120 gr. bacon
- 30 gr. dried mushrooms
- 2 shallots
For the cream:
- 100 gr. cheese
- 50 ml. milk
- salt and pepper
- Soak the dried mushrooms in a little water for about 15 minutes. Drain them, retaining the water that you will then filter, and coarsely cut them.
- Finely slice the shallot. Cut the bacon and cheese into cubes.
- Wash the potatoes and boil them in plenty of salted water. Drain them, let them cool for a few minutes and cut them in two lengthwise.
- With a brush or a teaspoon, extract some of the pulp, leaving about 0.5 centimeter on each side. Dice the pulp and set aside.
- Meanwhile, sauté the finely sliced shallot with a little oil. Add the pancetta and sauté for a few minutes, add the diced potatoes and leave to flavor. Once ready, keep aside
- In the same pan, sauté a clove of garlic, add the drained mushrooms and cook until they become tender.
- In a saucepan, heat the milk, remove from the heat and add the diced cheese. Stir so that the cheese melts without forming lumps. Pour half the mushrooms into the blender jug, add the cream cheese and operate the appliance, adding the filtered water a little at a time until you have a smooth cream.
- Arrange the potatoes on a baking tray covered with parchment paper, sprinkle with the remaining diced cheese, the bacon with potatoes and a sprig of rosemary. Salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes in the grill for a few minutes, making sure they do not burn.
- Remove from the oven, add the remaining mushrooms and serve your stuffed potatoes with the cheese and mushroom sauce.