Zucchini and Mozzarella are tastefully combined in this appetizer. These zucchini and mozzarella bites are easy to make and need only a few ingredients.
Zucchini and Mozzarella Bites
mozzarella bites are easy to make and need only a few ingredients.
Servings: 6 people
- 300 gr flour
- 180/200 ml of water
- 1 sachet of instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of malt or sugar
- 200 gr zucchini
- 100 gr mozzarella
- 30 gr grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Wash and cut the courgettes into pieces and sauté them in the oil and garlic for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and let it cool.
- Cut the mozzarella into cubes.
- Add the parmesan and mozzarella to the cooled zucchini.
- Grease the muffin tins. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Sift the flour, yeast, malt and salt. Pour the water a little at a time and mix quickly until you get a smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 5 mm and cut out discs of about 10 cm.
- Place the discs in the tins and pour the mixture of zucchini and mozzarella.
- Roll out the remaining dough, cut out some stars with a mold and place them on top of the baskets.
- Bake in the oven for about 18/20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot
Leave a Reply