A quick and easy lunch or dinner recipe of the week: Yellow Tomatoes, Fresh Basil and Brie. The sweet taste and intense aroma of roasted cherry tomatoes contrast the strong flavor of the cheese and give a special touch to this recipe
This is my favorite summer pasta, it's quick and easy to prepare and can satisfy everyone here (I assure you that it is not easy !!!) Are you looking for more Summer Pasta? Lookout to Green Vegetables Mezze Maniche, Pasta Salad with Eggplants, Tomatoes and Greek Cheese or Celentani with Eggplants and Tuna
This cherry tomato pasta recipe is great because it takes only 20 minutes, the time to cook the pasta and is ready to serve.
What makes this recipe great
- It takes only 20 minutes
- This fresh and delicious dish requires only a handful of ingredients: Pasta, Cherry Tomatoes, Basil and Brie.
- Burnest cherry tomatoes is a perfect topping for pasta
- Full of flavor, this spaghetti recipe is enjoyed by the whole family.
Pasta: I chose spaghetti but feel free to change the format, the important thing is the cooking of the pasta (you can find a post about it here)
Cherry tomatoes: the yellow ones are the sweetest, rich in beta carotene as well as vitamins, moose, iron, potassium and antioxidant substances.
Brie: has a strong and slightly spicy flavor. Remember: Brie can be eaten whole, including the crust.
Garlic: use fresh garlic which gives an excellent flavor to the cherry tomatoes. Remember to eliminate it before seasoning the pasta.
Fresh basil: Fresh basil is the best choice, it is flavorful.
Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut the larger ones in half.
In a non-stick pan, heat a little oil and brown the crushed garlic with the palm of your hand and the chili.
Add the cherry tomatoes, add salt and burn over medium heat for a few minutes. Add the basil.
In the meantime, cook the pasta in plenty of salted water.
Cut the Brie into small slices.
Drain the pasta and pour it into the pan with the roasted cherry tomatoes and mix. Add the brie and serve the spaghetti hot.
Recipes you might enjoy:
Spaghetti with Tomatoes and Brie
- 350 g Spaghetti
- 250 gr yellow cherry tomatoes
- 100 gr. Brie
- 1 clove of garlic
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- fresh basil to taste
- chilli to taste
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut the larger ones in half.
- In a non-stick pan, heat a little oil and brown the crushed garlic with the palm of your hand and the chilli.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, add salt and cook over medium heat for a few minutes. Add the basil.
- In the meantime, cook the pasta in plenty of salted water.
- Cut the Brie into small slices.
- Drain the pasta and pour it into the pan with the cherry tomatoes and mix. Add the brie and serve the spaghetti hot.